Asafoetida / Hing is also known as Ferula Asafoetidae which is a latex gum extracted from several species of a perennial herb, Ferula.
Indian and Persian commonly use this herbal spice in cooking to add flavour to their food. From a nutritional perspective, asafoetida provides protein, fiber, carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus, iron, niacin, carotene and riboflavin.
Besides its culinary uses, asafoetida has themost valuable use in traditional medicine.
Having antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and sedative,properties this spice is the most beneficial for over all health.
- Asafoetida works as a whitening agent that promotes fairness and glow of skin.
- It increases the supply of oxygen to facial tissues, which makes them lively .
- It stops the growth of bacteria on the skin.
- it also works to cure skin allergies and corns
- It is also effective for strengthening hair and remove baldness.
- Asafoetida can also be used to make hair conditioning mask.
- It is a powerful remedy against cold,and asthma.
- It flushes out the toxins from the human digestive.
- It eases intestinal gastric issues and stops bad cholesterol
- This herbal spice increases the supply of blood to all tissues and cells.
- The Asafoetida is beneficial spice hebal for the health of human body, hair and skin.
There are no reviews yet.