Mazu (Aleppo) is also known as a Quercus infectoria .This is a plant or shrub which is native to both Eastern and Western countries.
This plant has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, properties Moreover; it contains antioxidants, calcium, fiber, carbohydrate, proteins, iron, vitamin A and C as well.
Benefits of Mazu (Aleppo)
- Mazu gives relief to piles and constipation.
- It also reduces burning sensations and discomfort in piles due to its cold nature.
- The leaves of these plants are used for managing skin wounds or injuries and help in quick healing of the wound.
- It reduces inflammation of tonsils and provides relaxation to the throat.
- Having anti-fungal property, Mazu helps manage certain skin infection like ringworm.
There are no reviews yet.